Tomato salad Recipe
- 3 ripe beef tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- few thyme sprigs, leaves picked
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 100g chorizo, sliced on the diagonal
Put the tomatoes in a bowl with the onion and thyme. Season, then drizzle with the vinegar and oil. Let the flavours mingle while you cook the chorizo.
In a hot, dry pan, fry the chorizo slices until browned on both sides. Serve the tomatoes with the fried chorizo, drizzled with a little oil from the pan.
Prep. Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Serves: 4 people
Main Ing.: Vegetables
0people reviewed this recipe
Copyright © 2020 MenuPages. All rights reserved. [ 0.2843 ]