Spicy mango salad Recipe
- 250g pack cherry tomatoes, sliced or quartered
- 2 tbsp finely chopped jalapeÃ±os
- small handful coriander, roughly chopped
- juice 1 lime, plus halves to serve
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, torn into bite-sized shreds
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 ripe mango, stoned, peeled and diced
- handful tortilla chips, broken up a little
Put the cherry tomatoes, jalapeÃ±os, coriander, lime juice, onion and oil in a large bowl with some seasoning.
Pop the remaining ingredients, except the tortilla chips, on top of the dressing. Gently mix the salad together to coat.
Sprinkle the tortilla chips over the top and serve immediately with lime halves.
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 4 people
Main Ing.: Chicken
0people reviewed this recipe
Copyright © 2021 MenuPages. All rights reserved. [ 0.2917 ]