Moroccan rice Recipe
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 tbsp Moroccan spice seasoning
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 50g butter
- 300g rice
- 12 dried apricots, halved
- chicken stock cube
- 410g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 15g pack flatleaf parsley, chopped
Coat chicken with the Moroccan spice. Fry the onion in butter until soft.
Tip in the chicken, then cook for a few mins more. Stir in the rice and apricots, then pour in the stock cube with 700ml boiling water and the chickpeas.
Cover the pan and simmer for 10 mins until the rice is tender and has absorbed most of the liquid. Toss in the chopped flat leaf parsley and serve.
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 4 people
Main Ing.: Chicken
0people reviewed this recipe
Copyright © 2020 MenuPages. All rights reserved. [ 0.2828 ]