Greek pasta salad Recipe
- 300g fusilli pasta spirals - or you can use farfalle (butterflies) or penne (quill tubes)
- 225g bag prepared fresh baby spinach
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g black olives (we bought kalamata from the deli counter)
- 200g feta cheese, broken into rough chunks
- 3 tbsp olive oil
Tip the fusilli into a large pan of boiling salted water and boil for 10 minutes. Throw in the spinach, stir well and boil for another 2 minutes. Drain into a colander or sieve and leave to drip-dry.
Tip the tomatoes, olives and feta into a big bowl, grind lots of black pepper over and then drizzle with the olive oil.
Toss in the drained pasta and spinach, and let everyone help themselves.
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Serves: 4 people
Main Ing.: Pasta
0people reviewed this recipe
Copyright © 2020 MenuPages. All rights reserved. [ 0.2370 ]