Drunken berries with cream Recipe
- 4 tbsp Creme de Cassis (blackcurrant liqueur)
- 650g strawberries, hulled and halved if large
- 2 x 125g punnets raspberries
- 2 x 125g punnets blueberries
- 2 heaped tbsp golden caster sugar
- 578ml carton single cream to serve
- Measure the cassis into the base of a large serving bowl and stir in the strawberries. Pile the raspberries and blueberries on top and scatter over the sugar, but don't mix yet.
- Cover the bowl with cling film. Just before serving gently toss the berries and serve with a big jug of cream.
Serves: 8 people
0people reviewed this recipe
Copyright © 2019 MenuPages. All rights reserved. [ 0.3434 ]