Chocolate bars Recipe
- 100g butter, roughly chopped
- 300g dark chocolate (such as Bournville), broken into squares
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 140g rich tea biscuits, roughly crushed
- 12 pink marshmallows, quartered (use scissors)
- 2 x 55g bars Turkish delight, halved and sliced (or use Maltesers, Milky Way or Crunchie bars)
Gently melt the butter, chocolate and syrup in a pan over a low heat, stirring frequently until smooth, then cool for about 10 mins.
Stir the biscuits and sweets into the pan until well mixed, then pour into a 17cm square tin lined with foil and spread the mixture to roughly level it. Chill until hard, then cut into fingers.
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 6 people
Main Ing.: Chocolate
0people reviewed this recipe
Copyright © 2020 MenuPages. All rights reserved. [ 0.2851 ]