Blackwood's gin spring Recipe
- 12 fresh green grapes, plus extra to serve
- 50ml Blackwood's 2007 vintage gin
- a couple sprigs dill
- 20ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5ml violette liqueur (available from drinkon.com)
- a dash egg white
- Muddle the green grapes in a shaker. Add the gin, a couple of sprigs of dill, the lemon juice, violette and a dash of egg white. Shake for 10 seconds then fill the shaker with ice and shake again.
- Strain into a coupette or martini glass and serve with three green grapes threaded on to a cocktail stick.
Serves: 1 person
0people reviewed this recipe
Copyright © 2020 MenuPages. All rights reserved. [ 0.2885 ]