- 1 glass of white wine
- 6 slices of streaky bacon, chopped
- a pinch of chilli flakes
- 1 large leek, sliced
- chicken stock, fresh, cube or concentrate, made up to 200ml
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- a small bunch of parsley, roughly chopped
- 6 sausages (spicy ones, Toulouse are good)
- 2 x 400g tins of butter beans, drained and rinsed
Brown the sausages in a little oil. Slice into chunks. Brown the bacon in the same pan then add the leeks and garlic and cook till softened.
Add back the sausages, the wine, stock and chilli flakes, ans the butter beans. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sausages are cooked through. Season and add the parsley.
Prep. Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Serves: 4 people
Main Ing.: Pork