- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 x 125g/4&189;oz skiness pollack fillets
- 1 bunch spring onions, sliced diagonally
- &189; cucumber, peeled into strips with a potato peeler
- 140g/ 5oz beansprout
- 100g/ 4oz radishes, sliced
- 1 red chilli, chopped (deseeded if you like)
- 3 limes, 2 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- 1 tsp sesame oil
Mix together the miso paste, soy sauce and half the vinegar. Cover the fish in the marinade and leave for at least 15 mins, or ideally overnight in the fridge.
Mix the spring onions, cucumber, beansprouts and radishes. Make a dressing with the chilli, lime juice and remaining vinegar. Pour over the salad and set aside while you cook the fish.
Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the fish for 3-4 mins each side. Remove and transfer to a plate. Tip the marinade into the pan, bring to the boil and boil rapidly to reduce by half. Pour over the fish and serve with the salad.
Prep. Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 2 people
Main Ing.: Fish