- 140g golden caster sugar, plus 200g extra for dusting
- 200g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100ml natural yogurt
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 140g butter, melted, plus extra for greasing
- 12 tsp seedless raspberry jam
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Lightly grease a 12-hole muffin tin (or use a silicone one). Put 140g sugar, flour and bicarb in a bowl and mix to combine. In a jug, whisk together the yogurt, eggs and vanilla. Tip the jug contents and melted butter into the dry ingredients and quickly fold with a metal spoon to combine.
- Divide two-thirds of the mixture between the muffin holes. Carefully add 1 tsp jam into the centre of each, then cover with the remaining mixture. Bake for 16-18 mins until risen, golden and springy to touch.
- Leave the muffins to cool for 5 mins before lifting out of the tin and rolling in the extra sugar.
Prep. Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 18 minutes
Serves: 0 person
Main Ing.: Flour