Asian chicken salad
- 250g pack thin rice noodles
- 2 cooked skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- ½ cucumber, halved and sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp soy or fish sauce
- zest and juice 1 lime
- 2 tsp sugar
- 20g pack mint, leaves only, roughly chopped
Soak the noodles for 5 mins in boiling water or according to pack instructions, until softened. Drain, then cool under a running tap. Drain again well, then tip into a large bowl along with the chicken, cucumber, spring onions and chilli.
Mix together the soy or fish sauce, lime zest and juice and sugar, then pour over the noodles. Toss through the mint leaves and serve.
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 people
Main Ing.: Chicken