Asian chicken salad
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- zest and juice ½ lime (about 1 tbsp)
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 100g bag mixed salad leaves
- large handful coriander, roughly chopped
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- ¼ cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
Cover the chicken with cold water, bring to the boil, then cook for 10 mins. Remove from the pan and tear into shreds. Stir together the fish sauce, lime zest, juice and sugar until sugar dissolves.
Place the leaves and coriander in a container, then top with the chicken, onion, chilli and cucumber. Place the dressing in a separate container and toss through the salad when ready to eat.
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 2 people
Main Ing.: Chicken