Tips to Make Your Restaurant Stand Out
Top Tips to make your Offers, News and Events Stand Out
1. Facts First: Always ensure to include the name of your business, your location and a brief description so your reader sees the important information immediately and please include the price at the top if relevant.
2. Clear and Concise: Make sure your information is easy to read. Keep your sentences simple and read your text out loud to make sure it flows. Try to write in third person as it gives the reader the impression that the text is presenting facts not personal opinions.
3. Offer a culinary experience: Capture the reader by painting a picture for them, create a sense of longing in them to taste the true essence of Ireland by coming to stay or visit you. Always remember you're talking to a food customer therefore food must be to the front of your offer, then it can be partnered with accommodation or other product activities such as walking, fishing etc. Ensure food is always incorporated into the title of your offer/event.
4. Keep it up-to-date: Make sure to set the dates correctly from when you want the offer, event or news piece to appear on our website and when you want it to be archived!
5. Directions: Are the directions correct on your page on our website? Can you add to them by giving directions from local transport stations such as train, bus or airport? Can you provide GPS and Google co-ordinates.
6. Direct booking: Think about where you want to bring the reader when adding links to offers or events, please do not add a link to homepage in the direct booking section as people like to be brought to exactly where they can book or will lose patience and leave the site.
7. Added extras: Are your photos up-to-date on your page? Would you like to add a video?