Cajun burgers Recipe
- 8 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 good quality organic burgers
- 1 ciabatta, sliced into 8
- 1 diced avocado
- bunch salad onions, thinly sliced (spring onions)
- olive oil
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
Mix all the salsa ingredients in a bowl. Cover and store in the fridge for a few hours to allow the flavour to develop.
Rub 1 tsp Cajun seasoning all over the burgers. Grill or barbecue for 5-6 minutes each side until thoroughly cooked.
Lightly toast the slices of bread on each side. Place each beefburger on a bread slice and top with the salsa. Serve with a green salad.
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4 people
Main Ing.: Vegetables
0people reviewed this recipe
Copyright © 2017 MenuPages. All rights reserved. [ 0.2527 ]