Simple to make and divine with crisps or nachos... try it as a spread in a sandwich.
Preparation Time:20 minutes
Cooking Time:50 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 1 can of chick peas
- 2 tablespoons Tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Water to mix
- Rinse the chickpeas, strain, then put them in a blender and puree them.
- Add warm water to the Tahini paste, enough to make it fluid but not runny. Pour the Tahini, lemon juice, garlic and olive oil with the chickpeas and blend again. Add more water if necessary and salt to taste.