Chiang Mai Noodles
This dish contains a wonderful combination of fragrant Thai flavours, enhanced with a hint of lemongrass and lime leaves.
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:12 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- Cook, rinse and drain the noodles as per back of pack instructions.
- Heat the oil in a wok or a deep sided frying pan.
- Add sliced chicken and red pepper and stir-fry over a high heat for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the curry sauce, frozen peas and noodles, stir-fry for 3 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped coriander.