Thai Fish Cakes
A classic Thai fish cake to serve with Sharwood’s Thai Chilli Sauce and Thai Crackers. Makes a delicious starter or serve as party food.
Preparation Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time:10 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- Slice cod into chunks and place in a food processor with the soy, lemongrass, lime zest, coriander, egg, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Divide the mixture into 18 pieces, roll each one into a ball and then flatten into a cake.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the fish cakes in batches for 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve with Thai crackers as a light & crispy savoury accompaniment.