Chiang Mai Noodles
This dish contains a wonderful combination of fragrant Thai flavours, enhanced with a hint of lemongrass and lime leaves.
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:10 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- For the base:
- 1 jar Sharwoods Thai Red Curry
- 4 chicken breasts - thinly sliced
- 1Tbsp vegetable oil
- 100g frozen peas
- For the sauce:
- chopped coriander - to garnish
- 2 blocks Sharwoods Medium Egg Noodles
- Cook, rinse and drain the noodles as back of pack instructions. Heat the oil in a wok or a deep sided frying pan. Add sliced chicken and stir-fry over a high heat for 3 minutes. Stir in the curry sauce, frozen peas and noodles, stir-fry for 3 minutes. Serve garnished with chopped coriander.