This is a really simple and great summer dish. It tastes particularly nice when served outdoors with a large glass of wine! I love it because it’s a real five minute dish and nice and light on the palate.
- Half bag of tagliatelli
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 red onion
- 1 courgette sliced finely downwards
- handful of black olives
- handful of pinenuts
- handful of sundried tomatoes chopped
- half block of feta cheese diced
- Put tagliatelli into large pot of boiling water and cook.
- Fry the onion in olive oil.
- Add in the courgette and sundried tomatoes and pinenuts and fry for a few minutes.
- Mix with tagliatelli and add feta and olives to the plate.