- 8 boneless chicken thigh fillets
- 4 mini mozzarella balls
- 8 large basil leaves
- 8 large slices of prosciutto ham
- For the polenta:
- 1 bunch fresh sage leaves
- 1 litre water
- 1 tsp salt
- 175g polenta
- 75g fresh grated parmersan (extra to serve)
- Preheat over to 200C 400F Gas 6
- Lay chicken thighs flat with the boned side facing upwards.
- Season then place two quarters of mozz and a basil leave in the centre of each one and roll the chicken up to enclose the filling wrap each one with the prosciutto and secure with cocktail stick.
- Heat oil in pan add chicken parels and fry for 5/6mins until browned transfer to the over and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove cover with foil and leave to rest for 5 mins.
- Melt 150g of the butter in frying pan add sage leaves and fry for 1/2 mins until they are crisp and the butter is golden. Remove from the keat and keep warm.
- Bring water & salt to rolling boil in the large sauspan then slowly whisk the polenta in a steady stream. Cook stirring over a low heat for 4/5 mins until the polenta thickens and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Add the remaining butter and parmesan and stir until smooth season spoon the polenta on to warmed plates and top each one with two chicken parcels and the sage butter.
- Serve with extra grated pamersen. Yum!!