- Broccolli Florets
- Chicken Fillets Cooked
- Campbells Chicken Soup
- Curry Powder
- Grated Cheese
- Fill the bottom of a casserole dish with broccoli florets that have been blanched in boiling water.
- Layer cooked chicken on top of the broccoli.
- Make a sauce by mixing a tin of Campbells condensed chicken soup, two heaped table spoons of Mayo and 2 table spoons of curry powder.
- Pour this over the chicken and broccoli.
- Top with grated cheese and cook in the oven for about 40 minutes till the cheese is bubbling.
- It's delicious.