- One tin of strawberries with juice
- One packet of jelly
- 2 egg whites
- 100g of caster sugar
- Extra strawberries for decoration
- In a small pot, heat jelly with juice from tinned can.
- Heat until jelly fully dissolved.
- In separate bowl, beat egg whites and caster sugar until peaks form.
- Fold in jelly mixture a little at a time.
- Add in strawberries from tin, gently.
- Fold altogether and set in cool fridge for 3 hours.
- Once ready, mousse will be set.
- Add sliced strawberries for decoration.
- Makes 6-8 portions.