Fluffy Fruit Salad
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:10 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- For the base:
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple tidbits, drained
- 448 g whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 227 g frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 g grated orange peel
- Lettuce Leaves (optional)
- 60 g pecan halves, toasted
- In a bowl, combine pineapple, cranberry sauce and oranges.
- Fold in whipped topping and orange peel. Serve on lettuce if desired.
- Garnish with pecans just before serving.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.