Good for You Greek Salad
A Yummy and low-fat Greek salad recipe. You can use two green onions instead of the small red onion, if you wish
Preparation Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time:15 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- For the base:
- 3 large ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 60 ml olive oil
- 20 ml lemon juice
- 2 g dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 150 g crumbled feta cheese
- 6 black Greek olives, pitted and sliced
- In shallow salad bowl, or on serving platter, combine tomatoes, cucumber, and onion.
- Sprinkle with oil, lemon juice, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over salad.