Non Fat Banana Bread
healthy eating & loved by her two toddlers and husband!
Preparation Time:40 minutes
Cooking Time:45 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 300 ml milk
- Up to 3 overripe bananas mashed
- 240g self raising flour (wholemeal)
- 1 tsp baking poweder
- 1/3 cup soft brown sugar
- 1 teasp ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespons honey
- 1 lightly beaten egg about
- 85g roughly chopped almonds
- Preheat over to 180C Lightly grease and line a 1 kg loaf tin with baking paper
- Sift flour and baking powder into a bowl and stir in rolled oats, banana, sugar, cinnamon, honey, egg and almonds.
- Mix together well. spoon the mixture into the tin, level the top and sprinkle with extra almonds. Bake the loaf for 45 minutes or until it is cooked through and golden brown.
- Leave to cool in tin before turning out onto wire tray.