Marie's Chicken Chaat
Quick and simple, serve with a crisp green salad or with a yogurt dip or chutney and a jacket potato, or just traditional boiled rice and naan bread.
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:10 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 2 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- fresh Chilli powder
- 2 medium skinless chicken breasts, uncooked, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoon lemon juic
- Add the garlic and fry for 3 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add the chicken and stir-fry until sealed.
- Sprinkle on the ground coriander, turmeric and chilli powder and stir-fry for a further 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat and sprinkle on the lemon juice and chopped coriander.