Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:5 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 200g grated cheddar cheese (big handful)
- 25g butter (knob)
- 2 table spoons of beer
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- A knob of Love.....
- Warm over low heat, stirring in the beer & Worcestershire sauce meanwhile have two slices of toast in the same side of the toaster, to ensure only one side gets toasted
- Spread mixture on untoasted side of the bread and put under the grill until golden brown...
- Slice into triangles and served with a knob of love on the side, plus the glass of chilled white wine!!