Stuffed baked potatoes
Simply but yummy
Preparation Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time:60 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 6 baking potatoes
- scallions (chopped handful)
- Salt & pepper (optional)
- Grated cheese (optional)
- Bake potatoes until soft & fluffy in the centre.
- Leave to cool slightly.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthways and scoop out the potatoe into a bowl. Mash with lots of butter & add the chopped scallions.
- Add salt & pepper if you like.
- Refill the skins with the mash mixture and reheat in oven until warmed through & top is slightly crispy.
- If you want to go another step sprinkle grated cheese on top before reheating. Enjoy