Mam's best Tiramisu!!
Mams best Tiramisu!!
Preparation Time:25 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 3 eggs
- approximately 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 packet Boudoir biscuits
- cup of strong coffee
- up to 3 tablespoons of Amaretto (depends on personal taste)
- 25g good cocoa powder (Green and Blacks is great for this)
- Separately, beat two of the egg whites until stiff. Gently mix in the mascarpone/egg mixture with the egg whites; add the Amaretto and mix well.
- Dip the Boudoir biscuits into the coffee and cover the bottom of your serving dish with them. Add a layer of the cheese/egg cream.
- Add a second layer of biscuits (again dipping in coffee), and top with a layer of the cream mix.
- If you are using a bowl, you may need to repeat this – if you are using a flatter dish, you’ve probably used all the biscuits and cream mix at this stage.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours (overnight is fine). Before serving, cover with a layer of sieved cocoa Enjoy!