Mushroom, Ham & Brie
Mushroom, ham & Brie
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:50 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- Mushrooms sliced
- Wedge of Brie (French is best)
- melt 2oz butter in microwave in large flat bowl, add crushed garlic and chives, (dried chives can be used) Mix all together place mushrooms in and cook on 600w for 4 mins or until mushrooms are cooked.
- cut ham into strips and layer over mushrooms, cut brie into pieces and place over the ham, put back into microwave and heat until cheese is runny, Serve at once
- Can be prepared in advance and heated at last moment.
- Serve with crusty french bread.
- Brill starter, or main course for 2