Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:15 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 175g/6 tablespoons Self Raising Flour
- 125g/4 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- 125g Margarine (half a block)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons cold Water
- Stewed Apple
- Ensure oven is fully preheated to 200°C, Gas 6.
- Next, put bun paper cases into bun tins.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add the egg and flour and mix well until smooth..
- Put teaspoons of the mixture into each bun case.
- Add a teaspoon of stewed apple to each buncase and top with another teaspoon full of the bun mixture.
- Place in the oven on the top shelf and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown.