Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:15 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- Large Handful of Fresh Basil
- 2/3 Large handfuls of Baby Spinach
- 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100g Pine Nuts
- 100g Walnuts
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Handful of Fresh Grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- Pasta - Spaghetti/Linguine
- Put pasta into salted boiling water.
- Put basil, spinach, nuts and garlic into food processor and blitz while slowly adding oil.
- Add parmesan and process until it resembles a paste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Strain pasta when cooked and stir in pesto while still hot.
- Sprinkle with extra pine nuts and parmesan and serve.