Preparation Time:10 minutes prep. 10 Minutes to decorate
Cooking Time:40-50 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- Preheat oven to 190C and grease and dust with flour a 9 inch spring clip cake tin.
- Beat the butter in large mixing bowl, add sugar and beat until soft and creamy. Add in eggs one at a time mixing thoroughly after each egg is added. add both essences and mix.
- Slowly add in flour mixing completely after each addition. Then stir in pineapple, any juices and hazelnuts. If mix seems a bit wet, add another Tbs of flour. Pour into prepared tin and bake 40-50 minutes.
- When done, use a knive to seperate the cake from sides of the tin and place tin on wire tray and remove sides and leave on tin bottom and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- For icing, place lime zest and juice on a small mixing bowl and add icing sugar, mix thoroughly and spread on cooled cake. Decorate with slices of pineapple and lime and serve.