Fun and easy treats for the whole family
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 130g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 130g self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbs Milk
- 500g Packet instant royal icing
- 12 muffin papers
- Food Colouring for each colour icing you want to use
- Cake toppers. can be found in the baking section of your market, you can find all kinds of toppers from flowers to disney characters for most holidays and occasions
- Preheat oven to 180C
- put all ingredients accept the milk into processor or blender and blitz until smooth, pulse mix while slowly adding milk to the mixture
- Put muffin papers in muffin tin and spoon mix evenly between the 12 papers and bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes then take cakes out of tin to cool fully.
- Icing: Depending on the number of colours you want to use, you may not use all 500g of the icing. I make about half of the icing uncoloured and then spoon a few tablespoons into a small bowl for each colour i want to use, adding a drop or 2 of colouring, mix thouroughly and repeat until you have the desired colour.
- Spread a think layer of icing on the cakes and let dry a little bit before adding the cake toppers and serve.