Preparation Time:10 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 900g fresh salmon, skin off, de-boned
- 475ml white wine
- 8 Tbs Sour cream
- 6Tbs Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp horseradish
- 1/2 tsp dried dill (or 1 Tbsp fresh)
- 1 Tbsp capers
- Remove salmon from poaching liquid and chill. Discard liquid.
- Place salmon in a bowl. Using a fork, mash the fish until it is of a smooth consistency. A food processor may be used, but the preferred method is by hand.
- Add all of the additional ingredients, blending until fully incorporated.
- Place in a serving dish and chill until serving time.
- Serve with Brown Bread, Flatbread, naan or crackers of your choice