Cranberry Glazed Pork Kebabs
Sweet and Savory
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:25-30 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 700g lean pork loin cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon seasoned pepper salt
- red, green or yellow peppers, onions and mushroom pieces
- 8oz jelled cranberry
- 2 tablespoons white corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- While glaze is simmering, alternate seasoned pork cubes on skewer with your choice of peppers, onion and mushroom pieces.
- Grill kabobs on gas grill at medium heat for 15-20 minutes glazing the last 5 minutes with cranberry mixture.
- Serve while hot, garnish as desired