Spicy Mustard Celeriac Salad
This is a wonderful alternative to potato salad. Peel the celeriac with a small sharp knife, not with a vegetable peeler – it takes too long!
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:1 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 1 medium celeriac
- 6-8 tablespoons Mustard Dressing
- juice of 1 lemon
- Using a large sharp knife, cut the celeriac into quarters.
- Carefully peel the skin off thickly using a small sharp knife. Coarsely grate the celeriac either by hand or in a processor.
- Blanch in boiling salted water for about 1 minute, drain in a colander and refresh under cold water to stop the cooking. Drain well.
- Tip the blanched celeriac into a salad bowl and toss together with the Mustard Dressing, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve chilled.