Low Low Croque Madame
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- LowLow Dairy Spread (optional)
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 LowLow thick toastie slice
- 1 slice ham
- 1 tsp olive or sunflower oil, for frying
- 1 egg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/gas mark 3 and line a lightly greased baking tray.
- If desired, spread the slices with some LowLow dairy spread, then assemble the croque madame with a LowLow thick toastie slice and a slice of ham.
- Place on the baking tray in the oven and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the egg and season to taste.
- When the LowLow cheese begins to melt, remove from the oven and keep warm.6 Place the fried egg on top and serve at once with a side salad.