Gluten Free High Fibre Multiseed Bread
Gluten Free Recipes from Kelkin
Preparation Time:45 minutes
Cooking Time:40 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 50g Kelkin Gluten Free Hi-Fibre Bread Mix
- 350mls of tepid water
- 1 sachet yeast
- 50g of linseed (sunflower or pumpkin seeds)
- Dissolve the yeast into 350mls of water.
- Mix the bread mix with the yeast and 1 tblsp of vegetable oil together until a smooth batter is achieved.
- Stir in the seed mix.
- Divide mixture in half and place in 2 1ib greased loaf tins.
- Cover with a damp cloth and allow to prove for about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 180’C for 30-40 minutes or until well risen and firm to touch.