This breakfast pizza is a great alternative to a full Irish breakfast. Serve with mugs of hot tea and you are in comfort food heaven. Superb as a Sunday brunch after a night out!!!
Preparation Time:15 minutes
Cooking Time:16 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 2 large pizza bases (Available from Super Valu on the pizza counter)
- 8 bacon rashers, cooked and cut into strips
- 8 cooked sausages, sliced
- 12 slices black pudding, diced
- 10 button mushrooms, finely sliced
- Cream cheese
- Brown sauce (or if you prefer tomato ketchup)
- Smear the pizza bases with cream cheese and then the brown sauce.
- Sprinkle the bases with the bacon, sausages, black pudding and then the mushrooms.
- Place the pizza’s directly on the shelves of a hot oven 180c/350f/gas mark.
- Bake the pizza’s for 12-16 minutes until piping hot.
- Serve with a mug of tea!