Seafood Jambalya Sauce
Try Johnnie Fox's remarkable Seafood Jambalaya Sauce.
Preparation Time:20 minutes
Cooking Time:10 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 4x 400g tins of chopped tomatoes
- Tin tomato puree
- 250g Diced red peppers
- 250g Diced green peppers
- 250g Diced yellow peppers
- 250g Diced white onion
- Diced red onions
- Oranges zest and juice
- Table spoons of Cajun spice
- Table spoons of Mango chutney
- Teaspoon of Smoked paprika.
- 250g of Queen scallops
- 250g Diced Swordfish
- 500g Tiger prawns
- Place all ingredients in a thick – bottomed pan bring to the boil while stirring frequently.
- Check for spice and sweetness adjust if necessary.
- Panfry the diced Swordfish in a little butter until firm to the touch.
- Then add the Queen scallops and Tiger prawns.
- Add the Jambalya Sauce to the fish and simmer for 5 min. And then enjoy