Chilli Tuna Spaghetti
Juicy tender Tuna, with a nutty spaghetti and a warm hint of chilli.
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:15 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
Servings:2 Easily Doubled
- 110g/4oz spaghetti
- 1tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 x 185g can John West Tuna Chunks in Sunflower Oil, drained
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling water until soft, butnot soggy, drain it, pop it back in the saucepan and drizzle with thesesame oil. Keep it warm.
- Heat the sunflower oil in your biggest frying pan, add your spring onions, garlic and sesame seeds.
- Tossover a medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes. Add the Tuna – keep it chunkyfor a great texture, add the chilli sauce and stir gently over a reallylow heat for a couple of minutes.
- Mix into the spaghetti, season to taste and serve straight away with lashings of freshly grated Parmesan.