Hot Fish and Potato Salad
White fish is so low in fat and easy to cook.
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:35 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- * 450g/1lb white fish
- * Juice of 1 lemon
- * Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- * 225g/8oz baby potatoes - unpeeled
- * 3-4 spring onions
- * 110g/4oz cherry tomatoes
- * Few sun blush tomatoes
- * 1 leek
- * 2dsp Worcester sauce
- * 2 dsp honey
- * 1 dsp tomato and chilli sauce
- * 1 sprig parsley
- Cut the fish into cubes. Sprinkle with lemon juice, some salt and black pepper, then steam for 7-8 minutes until tender. Be careful not to overcook the fish.
- Steam the baby potatoes until tender (approximately 20 minutes depending on the size.)
- Chop the spring onions into 1 inch long strips and mix with the tomatoes. Cut the leek into slices.
- Mix the Worcester sauce and honey in a pan. Heat until the sauce bubbles, then add the leeks, spring onions, tomatoes and tomato and chilli sauce. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the steamed potatoes and cook well for a further 2 minutes to allow the flavours to come together.
- Finally add the steamed fish, mix, then garnish with parsley. Taste for seasoning and serve immediately.