Saturday is just a day away and there’s no better time to have a cold beer and some oyster shooters!
Preparation Time:15 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 1/4 cup tomato juice (chilled)
- squeeze of lemon juice
- generous dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- generous dash of hot pepper sauce
- 2 shots cold vodka
- 4 fresh oysters
- sea salt and black pepper
- celery salt (for dipping)
- squeeze of lime juice
- Get a small pitcher and mix the tomato juice, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, and vodka. Shuck the oysters and add the juices to the tomato mixture. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Tip some celery salt into a bowl.
- Wet the rims of four shot glasses with a little lime juice, then dip in the celery salt to coat. Carefully pour the tomato mixture into the glasses and fill 3/4 of the way. Drop an oyster into each glass and serve immediately.