This dessert can be prepared in minutes and looks really great!
Preparation Time:15 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- generous 3/4 cup creme fraiche
- 5 tbsp whipping cream
- 2-3 tbsp confectioners sugar, plus extra to dust
- 8 all-butter round shortbreads
- 14oz strawberries, hulled and quartered
- few mint sprigs (leaves only), roughly shredded, plus a few sprigs to finish
- Put the creme fraiche, whipping cream, and 2 tbsp confectioners sugar into a large bowl. Beat lightly until smooth and just thick, taking care not to over-whisk. Taste and add a little more confectioners sugar if you think it needs it.
- Place a shortbread on each serving plate. Spoon a large dollop of the creamy mixture on top. Scatter the strawberries and minto over the cream.
- Dist the other shortbreads with confectioners sugar and rest them on top of the strawberries. Add a mint sprig to each dessert and serve.