CARLINGFORD OYSTER TEMPURA
CARLINGFORD OYSTER TEMPURA WITH SWEET AND SOUR DIPPING SAUCE
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 16 oysters
- 150g plain flour
- 150g corn flour
- 300 – 400ml ice cold water
- salad leaves
- 250ml Thai dipping sauce
- 1. Open oysters, remove flesh and discard half the shell.
- 2. Mix flours and water in to a batter. (Don’t worry about lumps)
- 3. Dip oysters into batter and deep-fry for 1 minute.
- 4. Place oysters onto kitchen paper then back into shell.
- 5. Decorate with leaves and a bowl of dipping sauce.