Warm Caribbean Fruit Salad
Preparation Time:10 minutes
Cooking Time:6-8 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 1 large pineapple
- 1 mango
- 1 papaya
- 2 kiwi fruit
- FryLight® Sunfl ower Oil
- 4 tbsp Demerara sugar
- Prepare the fruit, remove all skin and the hard core from the pineapple and cut into large chunks.
- Peel the mango and cut the flesh into large pieces.
- Cut away the skin from the papaya discard the black seed and cut into large pieces.
- Peel the kiwi and cut into quarters.
- Heat the grill to high.
- Spray a heavy baking tray with FryLight®, spread the prepared the fruit on the tray and spray well with FryLight®, then scatter over the sugar.
- Place under the grill for 6-8 minutes until the fruit is just beginning to brown at the edges, serve at once.
- For adults pour a little rum over the fruit once cooked.