Fool Proof Pancakes
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:15 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 115g plain fl our
- 1 large egg
- 300ml semi skimmed milk
- FryLight® Sunfl ower Oil
- Sift the fl our into a bowl and add the egg.
- Gradually whisk in the milk to make a smooth batter.
- Using a non-stick 18cm (7”) frying pan, spray with a sweeping action for even coverage with 2 sprays of Fry Light®. Place the pan over a medium to
- high heat until hot then pour in about 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan.
- Tilt the pan to make sure the batter covers the whole base of the pan evenly.
- Cook over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes until all the liquid batter has completely set and is golden brown.
- Turn and cook the other side for about 30 seconds until golden.