Delicious Garlic Mushrooms by Fry Light
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:15 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- FryLight® Sunflower Oil
- 225g baby button mushrooms, wiped
- 225g open cap mushrooms, wiped and sliced
- 150g shitake mushrooms, wiped and halved
- 5ml/1tsp medium sherry
- 5ml/1tsp soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 25g fresh white bread crumbs
- 25g fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- FryLight® Sunfl ower Oil
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Spray a large frying pan with six sprays of FryLight® and gently warm up.
- Add the prepared mushrooms and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the sherry and soy sauce to the pan, toss thoroughly and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spoon the cooked mushrooms into 4 individual serving dishes.
- For the topping, mix together the bread crumbs and Parmesan and scatter over each dish.
- Spray the top of each one with FryLight® and grill under a medium hot grill for 3 to 4 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with salad garnish and fresh crusty bread.