Oven Roasted Tomatoes
These tasty tomatoes are great with any meal or as an evening snack.
Preparation Time:5 minutes
Cooking Time:30 - 35 minutes
Level of Difficulty:Easy
- 6 ripe plum or vine tomatoes
- 1 tsp freeze-dried oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 tbsp Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190oC (fan 170oC375oF) or Gas Mark 5.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and place cut side up in a single layer, in a large oven-proof dish.
- Scatter the oregano, garlic and plenty of seasoning over the tomatoes, then drizzle with the oil.
- Bake for 30-35 mins or until the tomatoes have softened. Delicious served with roast chicken.